ABOUT - Clearfork AcademyWe believe in the potential of teenagers and the power of Christ to change the trajectory of their lives. Teen drug rehab is more than a job to us; it’s a calling. These factors are what make Clearfork Academy distinct from other addiction recovery facilities.
This is what the Lord says: “Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls.
Jeremiah 6:16 NIV
Buffalo - Buffalo's Medicine symbolizes an honor, reverence or special love for all the things that GOD’s creation offers His children.
- High respect, esteem or to fulfill or keep and obligation
- Honor Happens in 3 ways or relationships
- Romans 12:10 -Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor.
Wolf - Loyalty, perseverance, success, intuition, spirit, appetite for freedom, pack animal.
- The state of being united or joined as a whole
- ‘common unity’
- Psalms 133
Eagle - Divine spirit, sacrifice, connection to creator, intelligence, renewal, courage, illumination of spirit, healing, creation, freedom, and risk-taker.
- Going the extra mile
- Doing more than what is expected
- Luke 10:33-37
- The CONDITION of being transparent...not just for a moment but always
- Honesty and openness that fosters accountability
- John 8:32
- Creating something that remain beyond our current time
- Joshua 4:21-24
Elk - Strength, agility, pride, majestic, independence, purification, nobility.
- The quality of being outstanding or extremely good.
- ‘Ok,’ just isn’t good enough
- Our people are excellent…that’s our product
- 1 Corinthians 12:31
- Enjoyment, amusement, or lighthearted pleasure.
- Ecclesiastes 3:12