Ready to Begin the Path to Healing?
Call us at - 866.650.5212You’re ready for your teen to recover and we’re ready to help. Reach out to us to discuss next steps, including scheduling a campus visit, arranging payment and insurance reimbursement, and learning more about how we can help your teen recover safely and sustainably.
“Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.”
1 Thessalonians 2:8
What Will It Cost?It’s difficult when a teenager you care about is in the depths of substance abuse and you aren’t sure whether or not you can afford to get him help. Don’t let finances prevent you from coming to see who we are. We care about struggling teens. If your teenager is a good fit for our treatment philosophy both clinically and personally, we’ll do what we can to see that he gets the care he needs.
We’ll Bill Your InsuranceYou want so badly for your son to receive treatment for substance abuse, but you’re not sure how to pay for it. We accept a wide range of insurance plans. Our admissions counselors will work with you to determine your benefits coverage. Let us speak with the insurance company on your behalf to hash out things like verification and pre-certification. You can see the list of providers we work with below.
What We AcceptWe can work with any insurance provider on an out of network basis. That being said, every insurance company is unique. We are happy to provide a list of the providers we’ve worked with in the past. If you don’t see yours listed, don’t be discouraged. Call our admissions team. They’ll reach out to your provider to find out the specifics of what coverage options may be available.
What To Bring
Individuals attending treatment at Clearfork Academy may bring the following personal items for their stay. (Note: These items are subject to inspection at the time of arrival. Please make sure all clothing is free of strings. No belts will be permitted.
All items may be approved or denied at management’s discretion at any time during the course of treatment.
- 7 pants/shorts, including workout clothes NO STRINGS PERMITTED
- 7 shirts NO GRAPHIC MATERIAL/ NO PARAPHERNALIA
- 1 pair of pajamas (if any)
- 7 pairs of socks
- 7 pairs of underwear
- 2 crew neck sweatshirts NO STRINGS PERMITTED
- 1 coat (if it’s winter)
- 2 pairs of shoes (slides, tennis shoes)
- Solid deodorant
- Tooth brush (no electric)
- Bathing soap (ALCOHOL MAY NOT BE LISTED IN THE FIRST 6 INGREDIENTS)
- Body lotion (ALCOHOL MAY NOT BE LISTED IN THE FIRST 6 INGREDIENTS)
- Body wash (ALCOHOL MAY NOT BE LISTED IN THE FIRST 6 INGREDIENTS)
- Shampoo/conditioner (ALCOHOL MAY NOT BE LISTED IN THE FIRST 6 INGREDIENTS)
- Facial cleansing cloths (ALCOHOL MAY NOT BE LISTED IN THE FIRST 6 INGREDIENTS)
- 1 Picture of family only (NO FRAMES)
- Personal pillow and blanket (optional)
- Stationary including envelopes and stamps
- Swim Trunks (NO STRINGS PERMITTED)
What NOT to Pack
The following items are not allowed for any reason:
- Razors of any kind
- Electronic devices, phones, iPads, e-readers, devices that connect to the internet
- Jewelry of any kind: rings, watches, earrings, etc.
- Gang related or affiliated items
- Jeans, shorts or other clothing with holes
- T-shirts with addiction, racial, or gender-related statements
- No Food or Drinks
- Fidget items, toys, devices of any kind Weapons
- NO Aerosol Cans of any kind
- Alcohol, nicotine or other mood-altering substances drugs/paraphernalia
Please note any items brought in, and not considered contraband may be approved or denied at Management’s discretion.