“Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.”
1 Thessalonians 2:8
What Will It Cost?
It’s difficult when a teenager you care about is in the depths of substance abuse and you aren’t sure whether or not you can afford to get him help. Don’t let finances prevent you from coming to see who we are. We care about struggling teens. If your teenager is a good fit for our treatment philosophy both clinically and personally, we’ll do what we can to see that he gets the care he needs.
We'll Bill Your Insurance
You want so badly for your son to receive treatment for substance abuse, but you’re not sure how to pay for it. We accept a wide range of insurance plans. Our admissions counselors will work with you to determine your benefits coverage. Let us speak with the insurance company on your behalf to hash out things like verification and pre-certification. You can see the list of providers we work with below.
What We Accept
We can work with any insurance provider on an out of network basis. That being said, every insurance company is unique. We are happy to provide a list of the providers we've worked with in the past. If you don’t see yours listed, don’t be discouraged. Call our admissions team. They’ll reach out to your provider to find out the specifics of what coverage options may be available.
What To Bring
Individuals attending teen drug rehab at Clearfork Academy may bring the following personal items for their stay. (Note: These items are subject to inspection at the time of arrival.)
- 5 pants/shorts, including workout clothes (must be worn at waist or hips; shorts must be no higher than 2 inches above the knee)
- 5 shirts (no tank tops or shirts that have graphic material)
- 1 dress outfit
- 4 pairs of pajamas
- 5 pairs of socks
- 5 pairs of underwear
- 2 sweatshirts
- 1 coat (if it’s winter)
- 3 pairs of shoes (sandals, tennis shoes, dress shoes)
- Razors (no electric) and shaving cream (without alcohol / pressure valve)
- Solid deodorant
- Tooth brush (no electric) and toothpaste
- Bath soap
- Body lotion (alcohol may not be listed in the first four ingredients)
- Body wash
- Facial cleansing cloths
- Towels, washcloths and sponges (without strings)
- Picture of family only
- Personal pillow and blanket (optional)
What NOT To Bring
The following items are not allowed for any reason:
- Electronics, phones, ipads, e-readers, devices that connect to the Internet
- Gang-related items
- Jeans with holes
- T-shirts with addiction, racial or gender-related statements
- Caffeinated drinks: Green tea, energy drinks, Mountain Dew or orange juice
- Alcohol or mood-altering drugs/paraphernalia
* Items may be approved or denied at Management’s discretion.
We accept most major insurance plans, including:
Find Out How We Can Help You
- Cindy C., Parent
- Katie K.
- Amber P.