Clearfork Academy Alcohol Rehab For Teens
Are you concerned about your teen’s alcohol use? Are you wondering if it’s normal or out of control? as we work with teens who are struggling with drug or alcohol addiction At Clearfork Academy we utilize evidence-based interventions. Our Fort Worth teen alcohol rehab experts educate each teen on life skills such as conflict resolution, anger management, and communication skill. Our extended recovery program that will allow them prevent relapse, and ultimately giving adolescents access to their new legacy.
“Because we loved you so much, we were delighted to share with you not only the gospel of God but our lives as well.”
1 Thessalonians 2:8
Teen Alcohol Effects
- Alcoholism. People who begin drinking before age 15 are four times more likely to become alcohol-dependent than those who wait until 21.
- Fatal accidents. Experts blame alcohol for many drownings and traffic deaths involving teens.
Violence. Underage drinkers are more likely to commit or be victims of violent crime.
- Sexual activity. Adolescents who use alcohol are more likely to be sexually active at an earlier age and have unprotected sex.
- Suicide. Teen drinking has been linked with contemplating or committing suicide.
- School performance. High school students who drink are more likely to drop out of school and disdain good grades.
- Health damage. Anyone who drinks a lot faces heart and central nervous system damage, cirrhosis and cancer of the liver, stroke, and risk for overdose. Heavy drinking can hamper brain development, memory, and learning ability.
Types of alcohol rehab for teens
Teen drinking trends
According to the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), almost 200,000 teens received treatment for alcohol or other substance abuse issues last year.
Signs for Teen Drinking
- Sudden change in mood or attitude
- Smell of alcohol
- Change in school attendance or performance
- Loss of interest in school, sports, or other activities
- Discipline problems
- Withdrawal from family and friends
- Lying, stealing, or secretive behavior
Learn more about our Fort Worth teen alcohol rehab programs and how your teen can face recovery.