While we do encourage family members to visit, certain rules do apply to ensure minimal disruption of treatment and to protect residents’ confidentiality. Residents are not allowed visitors during their first seven days of treatment. This is considered an adjustment period and the resident needs to focus on treatment. Residents can submit a visitor request on the second Tuesday of treatment. If the treatment team approves the request, visitation will be during the following weekend visitation. The only visitors allowed are the family members on the resident’s contact list.
Visitation rules are as follows:
- All visitors must be pre-approved by the clinical team
- Visitation and visitor check-in is conducted in the designate building.
- Visitors must have the patient’s ID number in order to enter the visitation area.
- Visitors are not allowed outside the recreation building at any time
- All visitors must attend a 45-minute education session prior to attending a visitation session.
- Visitors are not allowed to smoke while on campus.
- Residents are to remain inside of the designed area during visitation.
- Visitors are not allowed to bring cell phones, purses or other personal items into the visitation area
- Visitors are not allowed to bring cameras or camcorders onto the property.
- Visitors are allowed to bring plastic bottled drinks for the patient that can be consumed that week and food that can be consumed during visitation time only.
- Visitors are not allowed at the facility if they have used any non-prescribed, mood-altering chemicals within the past 24 hours.
- Visitors may not leave the grounds and return for any reason.
- Residents are not allowed at or near vehicles.
- Once a patient leaves the visitation area and goes into the community for any reason, that resident’s visitation is over and the resident will not be allowed to return to the recreation building without prior authorization.
- Residents and visitors are to conduct themselves in a civil manner both verbally and physically
We accept most major insurance plans, including:
Find Out How We Can Help You
- Cindy C., Parent
- Katie K.
- Amber P.